Tuesday, September 25

Mobile Magic

Here is Alex smiling and cooing at his mobile. He has been SO mesmorized by it lately. (It's a bit noisy in the background, Abby & Chris & their friend Jack were playing while Jim & John (Jack's Dad) were putting in a new window.) He is getting so big - at his 2 month visit, he weighed 13 lbs. 6 oz. and was 24 inches long. He is such a pleasant baby, so happy and content! And he's still spoiling me by sleeping through the night, at least 8 hours each night. I will blog more later when I have more time. I just had to try this new video feature! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

How adorable! Nice job with the video feature. Alex is growing so fast! We can't wait to see yall in less than 2 weeks!!!

Love,
Kim and Michael