And while I was enjoying my time "off", Jim and the kids were enjoying Ocean City. Chris spent some time with Nana while Jim took Abby crabbing. They caught a bunch of nice sized blue claws, but threw them all back - Abby's allergic to crabmeat. She ate it once and broke out into hives. Check out the pictures below of our big girl and her catch.
Wednesday, August 22
Weekend Break
This weekend Jim gave me a little break by taking Abby & Chris to Ocean City to visit his parents. While they had fun visiting Nana & Pop-pop, I got to enjoy some one-on-one time with Alex. It was nice to relax a bit and enjoy cuddling with Alex. I took a nice, long, uninterrupted shower - I actually washed my hair AND shaved my legs. (It's the little things...) I carted Alex around to a few stores that I normally don't go to with all three kids in tow. And then I went over to Jill's for some Chinese takeout and scrapbooking. We never got around to the scrapbooking, but it was fun just hanging out together. On Sunday morning I met my friend Shannon for breakfast at the Classic Diner - the best place for breakfast in the area. We usually get together with the kids for playdates, so it was nice to have an actual conversation with her! So this weekend was a relaxing, much deserved break for me!!
And while I was enjoying my time "off", Jim and the kids were enjoying Ocean City. Chris spent some time with Nana while Jim took Abby crabbing. They caught a bunch of nice sized blue claws, but threw them all back - Abby's allergic to crabmeat. She ate it once and broke out into hives. Check out the pictures below of our big girl and her catch..JPG)
And while I was enjoying my time "off", Jim and the kids were enjoying Ocean City. Chris spent some time with Nana while Jim took Abby crabbing. They caught a bunch of nice sized blue claws, but threw them all back - Abby's allergic to crabmeat. She ate it once and broke out into hives. Check out the pictures below of our big girl and her catch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment